Friday, March 21, 2008

...my layout in the spring issue of Canadain scrapbooker

..o.k. so I was able to retrieve my old files off of my old desktop the other day. So here is the layout I had published in the spring issue of CS that documents Hadley's first year. I actually made it about a year and half ago for a call based on a sketch for Scrapbooks and cards Today magazine(obviously it was not picked up then) like I said..it is not my fave(actually not even too sure if I like at all...lol) but anyways....



I actually have a few more layouts I need to scan and put up here soon. John took the PC to work today so maybe tonight I will try and use the scanner(I have only had the darn thing for a year and yet to use it...lol) . I am hoping to get the girls together and do an easter photo shoot today. Not too sure how that will go:)

A big shout out to my girl Stephanie! She was a featured designer on the Making Memories blog, and did a great job doing it.

Well must run and do some work around the house....a tornado went through the family room and left all the toys everywhere;)

4 comments:

Mellisa said...

Congrats on your published layout. It may not be your fav ... but I love it!!

Kataroo said...

wow I love this LO, I have not seen it before. CONGRATS TANYA!!!!!!!! Your a very talented woman :)

Stay Funny said...

Congrats Tanya... I say it in the mag and really loved it! Yaaa hooo on the publication!

Anonymous said...

hey there, bought the magazine today, cause my subscription had run out, and it is great, I actually recognized a few pics from Hadleys Christening.

Deb