Saturday, March 1, 2008

....almost SOLD!!!!

So the past 2 days have been super busy. Actually the past week has been a whirlwind event. Early on in the week I was a complete psycho in trying to get the house immaculate for the pictures to be taken for a virtual tour on Tuesday. Well being psycho worked..lol...the virtual tour turned out fabulous and caught the eyes of many. Our house listing was out Wed. evening to all the realtors and was posted on our realtors website. By Thursday morning we had 8 bookings for viewings for that day. Apparently there was a lineup of them waiting to come in and view the house in the evening. It turned out to be a definite "feeding frenzy". We then had another one come back Friday morning to have a second look. By yesterday afternoon we had 5 offers waiting for us. The people who viewed Friday morning went straight to a realtor and she turned them away saying that it was not even good enough knowing that she had better come in already. So they came back with a better price and ended up being our best offer. We just ended up countering with the date of closure to the end of June instead of end of May(which in their offer they stated that they were flexible) so they have to noon today to fax that out. Then the offer is just conditional on a home inspection and water samples taken this week. Then if all goes well the house will be officially sold by 6pm next Friday.

I truly did not expect things to go so fast...to sell in 2 days...heck our house did not finally show up on MLS until Friday morning...the stress of the stress of the past week was certainly worth it!

One of the agents that works with my realtor brought a client through and he immediately called her to tell her how our house looked staged.he told her to tell me what a great job I did. I had all the lights on, the fireplace running...it was a very cozy feeling to the house. He said everybody was just impressed with the ambience and looked past any little cosmetic flaws.He also congratulated me when we were in the office yesterday. They said they should have all their sellers go through my place to see how a house should look at showings...lol.....and Rach...that bouquet of flowers was awesome to have in the house also...that was the bestest thing to give me I swear...so huge thanks babycakes!

Well now today we must go to the builders and set up appointments, because by the looks of things we will be building...I cannot wait to get a home to my specs:)

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I had no doubt your place would go fast girl!!! It's gorgeous... and you are more than welcome for the flowers.. !!!

MMMMWWWWWAAAAA
R XOOX

Anonymous said...

I knew it would go quick , great news :)

Kataroo said...

holy crap I can't believe how fast it sold, that's amazing. well done!!

Stay Funny said...

Your place is amazing.... so I new it would go fast! Well now it's phase 2... getting the other one! Good luck
Hugs
S xx