Monday, March 17, 2008

......we SURVIVED

March break that is. I think that it helped by keeping busy. On the Monday we went bowling...found out we can only do one game though. Hadley was good for the one and then had enough by the second...it did not help that her ball rolled down the lane at a snail's pace:) Then on Wed. we went to the science and tech museum. On friday Hadley and myself went to a playdate with Katie and Kayleigh. You can check out photos over at Katie's blog of Hadley and Kayleigh chumming it up. They played quite well together. On the days we were home, Ab and Had sure got into it...I swear I would never have thought they would fight as much as they do with their age difference..but boy was I wrong. I must say it was nice having John home over the break also. Ab got off to school with no fighting...I think that having today be St. Patricks day helped. We also went and did some finallizing things for the new house. We should have our redone contract in a few days so that we can take it off to the laywer to be signed and then we will start shelling out some cash:) I am getting really excited about it all now...there are so many choices/decisions that we will have to make about house finishes..I love that I will have a say in alot of it:)

Well I am in the spring issue of Canadian scrapbooker and recieved my copy of the magazine this past week. I would post the layout here, but my old computer is not staying on for us so I can not get anything off of it at the moment...and of course that is where all my scanned layouts are. To be honest, this really was not one of my fave layouts and I was totally suprised to know that it was picked up.

Okay so I have been tagged by my girl Rachel, so her are my 7 random facts about me:

1. I love eating chips like doritos or ketchup with chocolate...at the same time...sooo yummy

2.I have been a very shy person all my life(although some say they would disagree;) )

3.I have absolutely no patience for stupid people, and will let them know it.

4.I am very self conscious about getting old...I always think that when people look at me they are staring at my wrinkes or gray hair that tries to pop through. I am really having a hard time with this especially since in my mind I am still 18..lol

5.I have a very hard time concentrating on one task. I truly believe I could possibly be ADD. I become very bored and have to change things up, thus many tasks do not get finished. I have a horrible time at housekeeping because of this.

6. I am a very anxious person and worry about everything(even the littlest things) I have been like this as long as I can remember.

7. I love to cook and try my hand at other cultural meals and love hosting dinner parties to have others taste, but I hate all the mess I create in the kitchen and do not like having to clean it all up.

that's all for now....I really have to try and get everything ready for my scrap weekend away with the girls..I cannot wait!

1 comments:

Kataroo said...

you still look 18 :)