Saturday, April 5, 2008

..gorgeous day, and need some opinions

...okay, so how beautiful of a morning outside. Spring is definitely arising from her slumber. But as John says it is beautiful out, but it comes with a price. These warm temps will make the water rise quite quickly.


o.k. now for the opinions. Yesterday I worked on some felt embellishments. What do you think? I want honest opinions. Are they too cutesy or just whimsical enough?



okay off to do some cleaning for the company that will be here later today:)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are too cute!!!! I could definitely put something like that on my pages! :)

What about oh la la designs? Am I out of the loop?

Good luck with this Tanya!

Rachel said...

OMG!!!!!!! UUUM okay seriously, those freaking rock... I mean seriously freaking rock! This is the kind of stuff that I will be putting in my kits to sell! Well done Tanya... I may just need some of those for myself...HINT HINT...LMAO

On a serious note, if you have the time, I would eventually love to hire you to make me a bunch!

What do you say???

Gorgeous sweetie.... just gorgeous!

Luvs Ya
R XOOX

Mellisa said...

Those are totally awesome. Put me down for a few. It will definitely take me out of the box but I would love the challenge.

Yay you and good luck on your etsy quest.

Anonymous said...

Very cute!! I would love to sell them in the shop, if you are interested.

Kataroo said...

they rock, i love them, i think they would sell well for sure.

Stay Funny said...

FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!! Great idea! Love the Owl! And they would seriously sell to! Would love to have some too so get your store ready and will be sure to have a customer from me! Can we have special shipping arrangements!!??!! ;)
Hugs
S

Anonymous said...

These are adorable Tanya, can't believe you made them!

Good luck sweetie

Kare Bear