Tuesday, April 8, 2008

...just awesome

.....spring is soo coming! The snow is melting at a nice pace...I am crossing fingers that the watershed does not rise too drastically and flooding stays at bay. The best part was when I was out yesterday morning waiting with Ab for her bus, I spotted all our tulips and crocus popping out of the ground by several inches..let me tell you that was a huge pick me up!!

Yesterday Hadley winked with one eye for the first time. She had myself and her grandma in stitches..it was just sooooo cute!

Well my baby will now be 9 tommorrow....I just realized it wil be her lucky birthday year...turning 9 on the ninth. Where does the time go by? I cannot believe she is so old....that in turn makes me getting older..ouch:)

I have created a few more things that I hope to sell..I will try and post a little later.

4 comments:

Stay Funny said...

Can't wai to see them!
Hugs
S

Mellisa said...

I can't wait to see what you created.

HUGE bday wishes, Abigail. Hope you had a wonderful bday weekend.

Kataroo said...

9 years old!!! OMG that's freaky man, they grow up so fast. Wish her an awesome birthday from me :)

Anonymous said...

Tulips????? wow lucky ducky, I honestly do not see 1 piece of freakin' grass and not even close :(

Wish your big girl a Happy 9th Tanya, I can't believe you have a nine year either lol

Kare Bear