Wednesday, April 16, 2008

.....another sleepover

...yes we had another sleepover last night, but it was not for Ab, it was Hadley's sleepover. Katie's water broke yesterday morning and we had the pleasure of watching Kayleigh so that Katie's mom could be in the delivery room. The girl's had an absolute blast giggling and running around. It took me forever to get them to nap, but they finally did after being seperated. I cannot believe how well the girl's are starting to play together..this could be a beginning to a beautiful relationship;) Of course I took many photos to document the event(I had to or Katie would have killed me...LOL) I just need to load them onto the laptop. So Katie delivered a healthy baby girl at around 7 pm last night weighing in at 7lbs 1 oz named Kasey Patricia. We look forward to Hadley's next sleepover....btw Katie John asked when the next one is...he said it was a pleasure having her:)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

You're an angel Tanya!!! I love that Kayleigh and Hadley are getting along so well.. and yes can you imagine the friendship they will have growing up?? LOVE THAT! Post pics soon k?!

Hugs
R

Kataroo said...

Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you so much!!! I am so happy they are such giggle buddies, infact that is the title of a LO man!! LOL

Kataroo said...

Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you so much!!! I am so happy they are such giggle buddies, infact that is the title of a LO man!! LOL