Friday, April 4, 2008

...will create , for cash;)

......so with the new move into a new home(meaning more money) and just realizing that we lost a very siginificant amount of money in stocks(HUGE) due to the markets crashing horribly.....

I have decided I need to try and make money some how. Since of course I am at home my only thought is to use my creativity and sell it:) I think I may give ETSY a try. Many years ago I sold stuff on ebay and did o.k.(if I kept up with it i am sure things would have done well..it is all about the ratings). SO I figure I will give ETSY a try...I just have to come up with stuff people will want. I have a few ideas in mind for some scrapbooking embellishments, and I thought I would maybe try at doing some mixed media(still on the fence with that one)...I wil llet you all know how it goes and if you have any great ideas on some sort of handmade embellishment you would like let me know:)

4 comments:

Kataroo said...

i have an idea, use your photo shop and other program skills to create all kinds of different journal cards, blocks etc.

Mellisa said...

WHat a fabulous idea! Good Luck to you. LMK if you need some help.

Wait ... if you dont have money does that mean you cant move???? ;-) lol

Stay Funny said...

Good luck, bot a few finds yesterday on etsy! Look what they don't have and I would start from there! That's a great idea KAtie! I would buy those for sure!
Hugs
S

Rachel said...

Oh Tanya.. go for it girl.. I am doing this on e-bay when I retire! Why the hell not. Some people will pay big bucks to have someone else create a LO for their pics. Aside from the talent there is always the time issue. I love that you'll make money doing something you love! I have thought of using some of my designs as a template for the LOs I sell... that would totally RAWK for you as your LOs are pieces of art!

Give Etsy a try... but you may find e-bay will get you more business. It's hard to surf around etsy if you don't have specific key words.

Well babycakes... if I wasn't a YAYA (I can bribe you into making me a LO eh? lol)I would totally pay for your work!

Let me know once you start, there are a handful of ladies at my work that have asked me to make LOs for the... I'll foward your name too!

Hugs
R XOOX