Monday, March 2, 2009

total sweetness...and then some

First I will start with the sweetness part and then I will follow with the creative other. For 99% of the time when a camera comes out, either Ab will be running to hide or having a miserable look come over her face. Well this Saturday evening I believe neither happened not once. After dinner we finally went over to meet the newest member of the family...little baby "Joshua". The girls were so excited. As soon as the girls saw him their faces beamed with delight. Both the girls kept on wanting to hold him and show him their stuffed toys throughout the evening. We could not even leave without Abigail holding Josh just one more time. SO do not take my word for it, here are some cute shots. I cannot wait to scrapbook some of these soon...just hopefully I have some blue paper..lol..not use to have boys around.





Now for the creative part of this post. A while ago I did up a micro mini album of this past halloween. I bought some little halloween playing cards which came in a plastic holder and thought...this would be a cool album. It measures a little under 2"x3". I painted up the clear container and embellished the front of it. I then used one of the playing cards as the front of my album and cut my papers and photos the same size/shape as the card. I must admit the glueing and such was very tedious...and thank god for un-du and my adhesive eraser:) I am pretty happy how this turned out.




3 comments:

Kataroo said...

wow wow wow I love those mini's...uber cool. AHHH new fresh baby :)

Stay Funny said...

ohhhhhh super cute mini and the baby is really precious too!

Closet Artist said...

Oh this is so fabulous!! My little daughter would love it since all her toys lately seem to be in mini size, perhaps I should do a teeny album like this for her!
Thanks for sharing and the inspiration!