Tuesday, March 3, 2009

....great night

So tonight was the night to put in all the paperwork and meet teachers and such for the start up of junior kindergarten. Most of the stuff was nothing new sincew we are already familiar with the school. We did get to see who one of the english teachers are(since that has changed since Ab) and she seems really nice. The french teacher cannot believe that she will have Hadley join her in the fall..she kept on saying how she remembers her just being born. Now here is one of the great things that happened. The family centre does special programs to get the kids prepared for school and this year they are doing it at our school. So starting every Friday on April 3rd, Hadley will be going to school for the morning where they can become accustomed to the kindergarten room and some of the routines which will be done. This will run till middle of June.....whoohoo...so every friday I will have from 9am till 11:30 to myself...I will have to get a list of projects that I want to do so I can tackle them on those mornings. I was also impressed withthe kindercare program and hearing how structured it really is. It sounds like the kids that get to attend this really come out well in their schooling. It saddens me that I could not have given Ab that chance nor Hadley now. Cost is definitely an issue with that. I know at the time it started when Ab was in jk it was pretty pricey. I am sure my girls will turn out just fine none the less:)

1 comments:

Kataroo said...

I can't believe she is ready for school already...I am stunned...when how....holy crap....wee hadley....