Tuesday, March 3, 2009

...getting back on track


Well I finally did it! I went last night and rejoined Weight Watchers....and thank god I did. The weight was definitely starting to creep up on me since the last time I was with WW well over a year ago. I have just left my BMI range and not too happy with that. With the sale of the house, building of the new house and the move, helathy habits seemed to just fly out that window as the stress came in and made itself at home. The past little while I have been noticing the weight slowly come back. Unfortunately for me also, it just has to be a mere few pounds and it shows on my small frame..ugh.. SO the goal is to be bathing suit ready for the summer..I mean if I am going to get a pool with neighbours so close by, I need to feel comfortable. It is just not how I look though. I am starting to feel it physically. I am feeling tired alot more, and hate to have that feeling. Now just watching what I eat is not the only thing I will have to do. I really must include exercise. I really want to try to take up jogging. I always hated running, even as a kid...but I want to be able to get cardio into my routine, where it is not going to cost me anything. I am just have to embrace the fact of when I first start running I am going to have jiggly bits(ie my butt) but those will not be there always...if I keep it up they too will go away. As soon as warmer weather comes I will start up this new adventure, until then I will just have to become great friends with my Wii and run in my family room:)

Another big thing happening today is the finishing of registering Hadley to school. Tonight John and I attend a meeting at the school and hand in all our finished paperwork. Tell me..where did all the time go by...I blink my eyes and she goes from a baby to big girl. Though I am a wee bit sad to see this time come, I must admit I am a bit excited to have some time in the house without any kids. I will now be able to get some much needed things done around here without an interruption every 10 minutes;) Well off I go to start our day, kids need to be awoken, dressed and fed, and then of course a lunch must be made before I tote the girls off to school..another frigid day here...really too frigid for Ab to walk all the way to the bus stop without freezing.

3 comments:

Closet Artist said...

You go girl!! You can do it!
Every time I hear the WWs commercial I debate about joining again.
I'm looking forward to stalking your blog to follow about your progress! LOL

Mellisa said...

Yay you. Thats awesome. Good luck.

Marlene said...

Yayy Tanya - good for you! We can share tips and successes. I love the WW program and know we can both meet our own goals.