Sunday, February 22, 2009

with death comes life....

There is an old irish proverb that says ....

"When death comes it will not go away empty."

That is exactly how I am seeing it at this very moment. With the loss of my grandmother from our family, we will now be gaining a new member within our family in the very short future. As of this morning my sister has begun to go into labour, and is in the hospital at this very moment awaiting the arrival of her baby son Joshua. I want to thank everyone who sent out their condolences to me.....I truly appreciate it from the bottom of my heart! Well I should go off and finish my packing and other stuff so that we will be ready to head out to Toronto in the morning.

2 comments:

Mellisa said...

I have been thinking the very same thing all morning. What a time of mixed emotion. Please, travel safe tomorrow. Call if you need anything. HUGS to you all - both of sympathy and joy. xox

Kataroo said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandma. Take care of you and yours and take delight in the new one :)