Thursday, February 5, 2009

Stay tuned...exciting new things coming!

OK, so did I get your attention;) It may not be too exciting for you all, but new things are always good for me..lol...SO I am getting a wee bit bored with my blog and I am in the process of changing things up. I finally have relaoded my photoshop so I can now get down to buisness and gussy this thing up. As you can see above I am creating some link buttons to take you to my gallery or resume and such, so now I can clear up some of my sidebar area with my slideshow and such. I have a new feature to the left...a seach engine to search my blog. Enter any key word..ie layout...and all enteries will come up that valid for that search. I imagine this will take me a few days, so please be patient as I work things out. Now off to work!

3 comments:

Stay Funny said...

Super cool!
you may need to give us a tutorial or take side jobs!!!!
Can't wait to see it!

Kataroo said...

you are one talented lady

On my way... said...

Looks fabulous!!

xx