Tuesday, February 17, 2009

layout share....

So I finally got this one layout I have been working on for the past week. I would literally sit at it for 5 minutes at a time and then walk away..lol..then last night I made myself just sit down and do it. I do hope the title makes sense somewhat to others....instead of marksman I played on the word and used marksgirl. The glimmer mist did not turn out how I invisioned it..I wanted more of a paint ball like splat, and I will also have to try and flatten out my layout. Once the mist dried it totally curled up my paper. I never had that happen to me till now. Today is a busy day of laundry(a good six loads..where does it all come from....grrr...mind you I am doing all three beds worth of bedding also), cleaning up the kitchen and running to the store to get more paint for Ab's school project. I am also hoping to go down and do a wee bit of creating in the late afternoon.


2 comments:

Stay Funny said...

Love your layout and I think that the glimmer mist looks really cool! Good luck with the laundry!

Anonymous said...

I love your LO... I love the glimmermist. It's fab. :)
And yes, I hear ya on the laundry!