Saturday, July 26, 2008

Some house pics....

So we had to go out today for a soccer tournament that Ab was in, so while there we went into the house to do a few things and I was finally able to take some photo's of what has been done. So the first photo is showing the kitchen from the view of the family room. I am really loving the cupboards and I am also quite pleased with my lighting.

In this photo, it shows the fireplace that is in our family room. I am not too happy with how the window in the right is placed, but once I get the curtains up, I will try and make to 2 windows more centred looking. I love the stone work and mantle.
This is a view from our dining room looking into the living room and out of the front of the house. There is a cathedral ceiling out by the window, but it is a bit hard to tell in the photo.
This is part of my master bath. It runs the entire depth of the house with windows facing both the front and back of the house. There is a huge shower to the right and in behind is a big soaker tub.
This is another photo of my kitchen just showing off the pantry's better. They are 7 feet long..I wil have tons of storage in there.

So the next set of photos will be when we move in a week. I cannot wait. I am already thinking of where items should go in their new home.
On the soccer note..Ab won siver. They one their first game 6 to 1. In the first half Ab had a shot on goal, but it unfortunately hit the pole..it was so close. Then the second half she was the keeper and kept all balls out...which was easy since none were shot on her..lol. For their second game they were 1-1 . Ab was once again keeper for the second half, with no goals put in through her. SHe did a nice save...especially since it was raining out and everything was so slippery. They had to do a double shoot out, where it came down to one shot putting the other team in gold place. It was a bit of a bummer since the other team played very dirty. They were constantly tugging at the girls shirt trying to notlet them run off when they had the soccer ball. Then one girl even had the nerve to sit on the ball for a good 3/4 seconds so our team could not take it away from her. Unfortunately the ref was not to good at calling out any of this...but they are only young teenagers as it is...oh well...the girls on our team were quite disappointed though and there was a few tears shed at the end....typical girls:)
well off I go to get a walk in before it rains out AGAIN...I am really hating all this soggy weather!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooh, what a beautiful home! I can't wait to see more pictures.
Congrats to Ab on her soccer medal! :D

Kataroo said...

i'm loving these pics, more soon please :)

Stay Funny said...

Wow Tanya, it's avacing so fast! Looks really beautiful and can't wait to see it in real life! Big hugs

Mellisa said...

The lights fit perfectly in there. Next step .. furnishings. yay!

PS - no pics of the tub we both fit in?? lol When do I come to take a bath ... er, watch the kids??? ;-) lol

Anonymous said...

the house looks amazing!!

Rachel said...

HOLY SHIT TANYA... what a house!

R
XOOX

Anonymous said...

Your house looks amazing Tanya!!!! Your taste in colors and decor are super girl! Can't wait to see it fully furnished.

Congrats again :)

Karen