Thursday, July 17, 2008

I scrapped....

...well kinda. I had a chance to play around with some digital stuff. I used a template for the first time and they are cool to do if you need to do a lo kind of quick. I have come to the conclusion though that I am in some definite need of embellishments. I think I will try and scour the web for some tommorrow if the girls allow it. May be a little crazy here tommorrow though if they are couped up in the house all day if it rains. Maybe I will take them to the mall tommorrow since the side walk sales are on...but that could be like shooting myself..lol..


ok so here is my layout..not the best but I got to do sometthing creative.
so we are off to soccer tonight so I hope to check on the house.....the tiles were in on Tues and hopefully they will have started the wood floors. They put the mantle on the fireplace and it looks great...and I really love my tile in the front foyer.

5 comments:

Mellisa said...

Look at you and the digi layouts. Everything's packed and you STILL find a way to scrap. lol

Can't wait to see the house. I was in Russell on Sunday for brunch and drove by. Looks good. You have the brick of my dreams. lol Can't wait to see the inside.

Stay Funny said...

WOW Tanya! It's really beautiful! Even if it's digital ~ hey, it's scrapbooking! Can't wait for you to get unpack... I'm sure you just can't wait after all these months...!

Kataroo said...

i love it!!! love how cute Hadley looks too:)

Rachel said...

WOW... is there anything you CAN'T do girlfriend...LOL AMAZING!!!

I am so happy to see your work again.. and I am doing the "get that house done quick" dance for ya babycakes!

Miss ya
R
XOOX

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous... I love the bright colours and the cute photo. Your girls are getting big! :)