Wednesday, July 23, 2008

..a few more creations

...well I have caved and went and took a peak at some of the new goodies coming out at CHA. With all the peaking and seeing tons of great layouts, I have really become to miss scrapping. SO now that I have high speed I have been downloading a ton of free digi kits and stuff and scrapping the only way I can at present....digitally. It is kind of feeling the void, but I must admit it just is not the same. I am really longing to get my hands dirty. I cannot wait to get into the new house and unpack some of my supplies...I have tons of ideas of little projects I would like to do. Especially some mixed media. So here are 2 more layouts I did up this week.

This is a quick one of when Kayleigh came and slept over while her sister was being welcomed in the world. I was just playing around with my camera as the girls played in the tub.

On a house note....they started the siding on one side of the house yesterday. The hardwood is going in today. The stove, fridge and dishwasher are being delivered on Sat, so that they can bee hooked up on Monday. The carpet and lighting will also be installed on Monday. I will snap a few pictures on Saturday when we are in the house.

3 comments:

Stay Funny said...

They look really cool! You really found amazing kits! Sooon Tanya soon... you will be able to scrap with really stuff...

Anonymous said...

Love your digi LOs... I love that your style shines through, no matter what the medium is. :)

Kataroo said...

I echo Barb!!

Also thought I recognized that kid...but didn't clue in till I read that it was Kayleigh :) LOL