Monday, November 19, 2007

ughhh...


o.k. I am having a difficult time getting this post out. I had a bunch of things written and then I lost it...ughhhh!!!!!!!!





So I have been trying to post for the past week or so with no avail. I have been trying to get the house in order for the holidays. I spent 3 days last week getting the family/play room organized and cleaned, and believe it or not it is still looking pretty good. The girls are made to pick up their mess each night. John and I have almost gotten all our boxes unpacked. Hopefully by next week I will have the entire house put into place. I was hoping to paint Ab's room before Christmas, but I doubt that will truly happen. Things are getting super busy.



On the kid front, Hadley is growing into her own self. She is becoming very independent. At this very moment she has just peeled her very own clementine with no help from me....a tad bit messy, but hey how else will she learn. Her new saying is "go away" and she loves to cross her arms and go hmphh....with a great poty look also:) Abigail came home with her first report card for the year tonight. It was not to bad, about b average(I swear teachers do not like to give out A's too often) She has to learn to show more respect for other students...she definitely has to work on her anger management.Apparently she is not the only one who can have the attitude though. It seems to be a norm with her friends also....ahhh...the joys of them growing up...NOT.


On Saturday I had the chance of attending the Bon Jovi concert(thanks Stéph!!!) it was absolutely fabulous. The last concert I actually attended was Bon Jovi in 1993 when he came to Ottawa.


I did get some scrapping done about a week and half ago. Here is what came from that...I really do like this layout, and loved using daisy d's product!

Still do not have my new scanner hooked up yet, but I did use my new camera to take the photo! I am the new proud owner of a Nikon D40x. I am really liking it. I still have not had the chance to play with it too much yet, but hope to do some christmas shots of the girls soon.

Well this is all I can write for now, I have both girls asking for my attention. I hat when John works evenings...the girls seem to get so snakiy in the evening when he is gone. Here is hoping bedtime goes well.

2 comments:

Stay Funny said...

love the Lo Tanya!
What a great concert.... ohhhhh it's was so great to have you as my date! I will post some pictures on my blog, however some photo shop will be needed to do some great pages!

Unknown said...

I am in love with your hubby, I told ryan last night that he needs to step up the game after that masterpiece meal he made us all, and the lingerie he bought you, you lucky lucky woman you!!!

Love Katie