Thursday, January 7, 2010

Post #2 ....WOW

I am on a roll now..lol;)
So today was a very busy day. After getting the girls off to school I was on my way for a meeting at work. Looks like I will be kept somewhat busy with work. I will be working every 3rd weekend or more if I need to cover others. I will also be going in on Tuesday and Thursdays to be doing design work for print jobs and just looking after several other little projects that must get done before we become busy. That means the days that Hadley is at school I will be busy with exercise classes and then off to work...the only real day I will have to myself is every other Friday when she is in school. I am sure I will somehow manage to tackle my house to do list even though she will be around...well crossing fingers that I can. Back to today, I went to my 4 hr meeting, and then it was off to pick up the girls from school so that we could head out to the cemetary for my Papa's interment. It was a very nice short(thankfully since it was bitterly cold) service where at the end we all covered his casket with cream roses, and the girls placed a red rose each on top of it. It was nice to have the closure today and not have to wait until the spring to do it. We then all headed to my grandmother's house for some hot soup and sandwiches and yummy birthday cake. Today was my grandmother's birthday.
Tommorrow I look forward to heading out to dinner downtown with my bestest friend in the world and my mom. After that we are heading out to The Nordique Spa for some well needed relaxation. The past few weeks have been pretty tough, and we are all looking forward to it.
Well that is all for now...too tired to try and post any photos tonight....

0 comments: