Wednesday, March 11, 2009

bits and pieces.....


Well it took about 3 days of sneaking in little creative breaks(otherwise meaning sneaking a moment away from Hadley..lol) to get this layout done. I absolutely loved this photo of Hadley, so I printed it out to 8 1/2 x 12 so that I could scrap it. My first thoughts were to do a single page, but I am really happy with the double page I did instead. I rarely do double page layouts...I really should do more of them. I have another page that I would like to get done, yet I am sure it will take me a few days to get it done also. Unfortunately by the time Hadley is gone to bed and I have no distractions, I am just too tired to work on anything.

So tommorrow I will be attending another wake. One of my great Uncle's died from a massive heart attack on Monday morning. It definitely took everyone by suprise. He was only 63 years old. I do hope this is one of the last wakes I have to attend for some time.

March break is almost apon us. It really will not feel like the normal break though. I have signed Abigail up for a weeks worth of courses which run from 9-3:30. She will be taking a home alone, first aid, cpr, babysitting and a conflict resolution one. I am really excited to see what she takes from these courses. She is really excited also, so that is a bonus. Besides that, not too much going on during the week. John took off the next week and we plan on doing some home renovations during that time.

5 comments:

Diva Loca said...

wow - amazing layout. totally love it!

have fun on spring break

Kataroo said...

that page is INSANE!!!!

Anonymous said...

Tanya, I'm so sorry to hear about your great uncle. So sad, but especially at what's seen to be such a young age... I mean, life is supposed to start again when you retire, right? Biggest (((hugs))) to you, my friend.

Btw, I love that page. Where did you submit it?? I think most summer calls are over atih the big US mags, but SCT still has theirs on. YAY!

Stay Funny said...

love love your page!
It's sad that we can't click on it to see it bigger! Hugs about your great uncle. Sxx

Mellisa said...

you always create such beautiful things. Great photos too.

My condolences on the loss of your uncle. HUGS to you.