Wednesday, January 7, 2009

First day of 2009....

...snow day that is. I awoke this morning to find out that buses are cancelled. I would really have loved to take Ab to school today, but then it would mean I would have to go out later in the afternoon, and if we get the snow predicted I would have to have the driveway shoveled to try and get out. Plus knowing how well they plow our street, it would be an absolute mess getting out of here. Why is it we have to have a snowstorm when John is away. At least I do not have to go out anywhere till tommorrow night(guides) so I have agood day to work at the snow in the driveway(once it stops of course). So I am crossing fingers that there are little fights in the house today.

I started cleaning up my studio yesterday and finished recovering my little bulletin board. I started to rearrange and organize some of my supplies also. With just being in my room and going through things, my heart is yearning to get into some scrapping. I really need to go and get some photos printed out. Perhaps I will just grab some really old ones and play with them.

I hope to share some holiday photos soon, but first I need to get my photoshop installed so that I can make a little mosaic of photos. Have a great day my lovelies!!

1 comments:

Kataroo said...

we should do a play date....this week or next? what you think?